Saturday 7 January 2017

Newness For the week. (Still Magnificent Metal Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow







I instantly fell in love with these eye shadows when I saw them in the store at sephora. I had to buy one to try out and I have to say, stila surprised me. This eye shadow has the perfect blend of pearl and glitter to leave your eyes with incredible luster and shimmer according to my research online. It is super light in texture and effortless in application. I also attached a picture of a swatch to show what it looks like on my skin tone. I would be posting looks of this eyeshadow on here so stay tuned for that. It also dries smoothly and minimal fall out, which is a plus to this liquid glitter eye shadow.
I'm very impressed 
Rating: 9.5/10
Swift Approved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig