Monday 24 November 2014

20 Facts About Me.


1. Swift is not my real name, it was a name i gave myself when i was going through a name change phase and it was also because of how much I loved taylor swift at that time that i decided to change my name to Uche Swift.
2. My best color has been the same since I was 13years old. Guess the color?
3. Every time I meet someone new, the first thing I look at are their brows.
4. Being a makeup artist has made me notice really weird things, like my attention to details on people's faces is incredible.
5. I am very afraid of animals, especially dogs.
6. I love watching anime in my down time, I rather watch anime than tv shows or go clubbing. 
7. I see beyonce as my inspiration, I'm not obsessed with her. I just like the idea of a woman achieving so much for herself as an individual. Hope to do twice as much for myself. 
8. I moved to Canada by myself when I was 16 and I have been living by myself ever since. Sometimes I wonder if I can tolerate living with other people.
9. I hate winter with a passion, I hate being cold. Sometimes I literally sleep with my winter jacket if the heater is not warm enough. 
10. I randomly break a move in public when I hear my favourite song. It doesn't matter where I am, I would start dancing. 
11. I'm the second oldest of five children. 
12. When I meet people I randomly think about what makeup look I could do on their faces. 
13. The first time I have ever been on an aircraft was on a private jet with my dad and the minister of energy and power
14. It is not that I'm weak but whenever someone cries Infront of me, I start to tear up for a reason I don't understand.
15. I am allergic to alcohol, bet you didn't know that. Now u do because, it is something I found out the hard way. 
16. I spend more money on makeup than  clothes, bags and shoes put together. 
17. As much as I love makeup, I prefer wearing lip glosses to lipsticks. 

18. I don't like wearing watches, too stressful for me.
19. I'm afraid of not achieving much before I die.
20. If you didn't know yesterday was my birthday and I thought it would be cool to write 20 facts about me. So now u guys know a little bit more about me. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig