Thursday 28 November 2013

Let's play a Game....

I'm guessing you all know the movie SAW, I mean it has part 1, 2, 3 e.t.c. I recreated the saw puppet from the movie for my final project yesterday. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do, because we had to incorporate everything we learnt in class through out the term. Honestly my decision was made last minute, but I thank God I was able to pull through. I was so last minute that I decided to start practicing for my final project a day to my exam. I spent nothing less than 6 hours researching and figuring out how I was going to put everything together. I timed myself also to be sure I was right on time to complete my work. I'm indeed really grateful for this experience, I have increased my makeup skills not only in street makeup but also in  the theatrical section. Thank you all for the love and support. Really grateful to God for another successful experience. 
Don't forget to check out the pictures and let me know what u guys think. 
Would definitely keep u updated. 
❤️ Swift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig